Friday, June 22, 2007

This article is BS

Even though I'm the youngest, everyone knows (see sweet posts below) I'm the smart one of the Romney Bunch. So this "study" seems like just another failure of "science." See other failures like: stem cells (what are they? babies, I say, right Dad? I can't really remember which one they are. Babies, or maybe families.), gays (if evolution is so great, why are there gays who want to get gay married? Hel-lo!), detainees in Guantanamo (double it says Dad, in the face of "scientists" who say we don't even have enough time to torture all the guys we've already got there).

Anyways, Dad always says that I can be whatever I want and just because I write jingles and play them on a kazoo doesn't mean I'm not as smart as Tagg, with his fancy shirts. Bite me, New York Times! CRom out!

No comments: