Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sports and sportswear

I love sports. Oh yeah! Sports! I used to shoot T-shirts into the crowd for the Dodgers. Or something like that. We can all agree, as Americans, that Fenway is awesome! And there is nothing like taking in a baseball game in a really uncomfortable looking blue shirt, fo shizzle.


And again, same shirt. Am I trying too hard? I swear, I really love sports! That's something Dad always emphasized. "Loving the sport," he would say, "is very manly." We need a president who will love the sport, that's why he should be president. Maybe I could get a new shirt if he wins.


Seriously, shirts do not get any bluer than this one! I am a big Red Sox fan and I'm pretty sure that light blue is one of the team colors. If it isn't, Dad will change that when he is our next AwesomePresident (that's a trademark).


No comments: