Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Diversity is so cool

Lately I've been thinking about how one of the great things about Dad is how he appeals to everyone. Our campaign is really about the most diverse group of people I think I'll ever see. Just in the last month, we've really met a lot of awesome people who are all totally weird and different, but they still love Dad. Here's just a few of the many examples:

Here I am with a faggy fat guy (note the official "baseball blue" shirt that the Taggster got me):
I bought him a hot dog, even though he didn't need it.

Here's me with some crippled burn victims. They aren't like you and me!

We played dominoes for a while, and I pretty much kicked their crippled asses! Just like dad will do to that loser sock puppet snowman, if he shows up at our lake house.

And this picture features a real negro! Does any other campaign have one? Two words: I. Dont. think. so.
Dad and the brotherman, we can truly be a nation of rainbow jimmies. Word to your mother. CRom izzzout!

p.s. Psst to LDS readers: "negro" is a different word for "Canaanite."

2 comments:

culturalcapitalist said...

Craig, I think that it is so great that you speak with crippled burn victims. Most people don't have the courage to do such things. It makes sense that you would care so much. Burn victims are real family people. Needing so much help and all. I think that they will really support your dad with his family focus. Do you ever speak to other types of cripples?

Love ya,

Jen

The Old Fat Man of the Mountain said...

Hey Jen!

Thanks for writing in! I have spoken to a number of different kinds of handicapped people, like chinese guys, weirdo homeless vets, and athiests. Also more "traditional" ones like one guy who had a hook for a hand! I hung a sign on it for dad.

You are totally right that everyone is welcome to join the big Romney clan. Hope to see you at a baseball game soon!

Go Dad!
CRom