Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Fourth of July, America!

Het everyone, I hope you are out there loving liberty and freedom and all the other great things about America, apart from Dad. I just thought I'd take a second and try to step back from all the cool stuff Dad has been doing lately and reflect on the liberties we enjoy as Americans. For example, we can have dogs. As pets, not food (yuck!). And they can ride on the roofs of our cars, because they freaking love it up there! Who hasn't wanted to ride on the roof of a car, like Styles from Teen Wolf? I know I have. Except I wouldn't wear some garish shirt. Basic blue for me, thanks.

Also, we have the freedom to be educated on any subject we like. Like donating to Dad, for example. I have become the guru of educating people on that. Some call me Dr. DontatetoDad.com, others call me the Gangster of Love. I don't know why they call me that one. Anyway, what a great country we live in where you can go and learn why a guy who can loan himself $6.5 million also could use a couple hundred bucks from you.

America is the best! Just like a certain Dad I know...

No comments: